Support Us

Joerg Boethling / Alamy Stock Photo

Thank you for supporting Transparentem.

How we use your donations

Transparentem aims to maintain high standards of efficiency by prioritizing our spending toward programs. Eighty-six cents of every dollar we spend goes directly to advancing our mission; your contributions will help to illuminate supply chains and spur eradication of human and environmental abuses worldwide.

Transparentem is a US tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

charity navigator four-star rating seal guidestar platinum rating seal

Learn More



Billing Information

NOTE: Please only click the 'SUBMIT' button once. Your payment may take time to process.

NOTE: Please only click the 'SUBMIT' button once. Your payment may take time to process.


  • Where does Transparentem’s money come from?

    We are grateful for the generous support of our donors, who enable us to operate as an independent public service initiative. We are philanthropically funded by foundations and individuals and are tax exempt in the United States under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

    Currently, 100% of our funding comes from foundations and individual donors.

  • Does Transparentem restrict donations from companies?

    We neither solicit nor accept fees or donations from any company that makes, sells, imports or exports any manufactured goods. In all cases where we must decline a donor's generosity, we will make every effort to carefully explain our rationale.

  • How do we use your donation?

    We are a non-profit organization, and we allocate 86% of our financial resources to achieving our social mission. We use the remaining 14% to support services (fundraising and administration). Your donation will directly support our efforts to document environmental and human rights abuse in global supply chains, and mobilize support for workers and communities worldwide.

    Please see our About Us page for Transparentem’s detailed financial information.